贡献
信用
最后登录
2021-3-30
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-3-30 14:44:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
在3月18日的时候亚马逊发了封邮件过来 说我们侵犯了知识产权 需要在24小时站内提交行动计划

“ How do I reactiVATe my account? To continue selling on Amazon, please submit a plan of action within 24 hours. A valid plan of action should include: -- Proof of authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID, letter of authorization, licensing agreement or court order) for infringing listings. -- The steps you have taken to ensure that you are no longer infringing and will not infringe in the future. -- Other relevant information. -- Supporting details should you believe the notice was submitted in error or the notices are incorrect.”
然后我当时没经验 回复的比较简洁 然后亚马逊没通过直接封店了现在要我继续重新提交
Hello,Thank you for submitting your plan of action. We reviewed your appeal and determined that it is missing the following information. Please include the missing information listed below in your plan of action:-- Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.-- Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the infringement issues.-- Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.-- Greater detail on why you believe an error has occurred.Where do I send this information?Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button on Account Health (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard).What happens if I do not send the requested information?If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.
中间又重新提交过几次还是没通过,实在是不知道要怎么写申诉资料了,各位大佬有没有什么申诉模板之类的 跪求呀
还有我看文中写的 “如果未在原始暂停通知后的17天内未收到要求的信息,则您的帐户将保持停用状态。”是表示我的账号要永久被封 没有资格申诉了吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

LV7.跨境高手

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2021-9-15
沙发
发表于 2021-3-30 14:54:59 | 只看该作者
套用模板解决不了问题的,侵权的需要具体问题具体分析,我这边能解决的
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

LV1.跨境虾米

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2021-4-12
板凳
发表于 2021-3-30 14:56:10 | 只看该作者
申诉多次没过的话就不要继续了
回复

使用道具 举报

回复或查看帖子请先 登录 | 注册

您需要登录后才能查看帖子和回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

创蓝论坛

创蓝物流

互动学习

干货文章 每日签到

亚马逊服务

正规UPC
扫码关注创蓝论坛
扫码回复“加群” 更多优质交流群等你来
扫码进入创蓝Forum小程序
扫码进入小程序 随时随地解决亚马逊问题

© 2001-2022 | 小黑屋| 网站地图| 创蓝论坛 ( 粤ICP备18023761号-1 )  

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表