威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2023-12-15
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-3-8 15:04:01 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
自建三年的链接,2018年7月前一致是在brand A下面,但是A品牌最后没有注册下来,就将品牌更改为B,B是店铺2.0备案的品牌,在3.6日下午三点收到邮件,说需要更改标题和品牌,细问客服,居然说是侵权,提交品牌资料,授权资料申诉之后,客服回复一直让等,在调查中!亚马逊绩效团队也一直没有回复。请问有没有大神遇到过此类情况,产品之前一天出100多个,这样等不起,这两天茶饭不思,食之无味!谢谢大家提的任何意见, 以下是绩效部门邮件和客服回复邮件!

Sent from: Listings-report@amazon.com

Hello,

We are contacting you because this ASIN has been reported for misuse of the product detail page.

Why did this happen?
Sellers on [img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]Amazon.com are not allowed to add inaccurate information to product detail pages. This ASIN has been cancelled until the product detail page is corrected.

We’re here to help.
To learn more about this policy, search for “Condition Guidelines,” “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions,” and "Product detail page rules" in Seller Central Help.

Here are examples of your listings that do not follow this policy:
-------------------------------------
Detail Pages Needing Correction
-------------------------------------
ASIN: XXXX
Attribute Needing Correction: Brand / Item name

We have canceled the listings mentioned above.

Have your listings been removed in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include the following information:
-- How your account has not violated the listing abuse policy.

How do I reactiVATe my listings?
Please modify your product and product detail page to ensure they do not violate Amazon listing policies. Then respond to this email explaining the actions you have taken to correct the detail page.

To edit your ASINs:
1. In the Inventory section of Seller Central, select Manage Inventory.
2. Search for the ASIN you would like to edit and click Fix Stranded Inventory.
3. Edit the inactive ASIN by updating the current page.
4. Save and finish.

Please review your other listings in the Inventory section of Seller Central to make sure that they follow our policies ([img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201186860).

You can view your account performance ([img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=email_warn) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

-- iOS: [img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-Seller/id794141485
-- Android: [img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl...

Sincerely,
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
[img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]Amazon.com
[img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]http://www.amazon.com

以下是客服第一封邮件:

Greetings from Amazon,

Thank you for contacting Amazon. I am Sneha from catalog team and this case has assigned to me regarding the ASIN :XXX being restricted been though you updated the product information as per Amazon detail page.

I am sorry for the trouble you had experienced. I have checked and investigated this issue and got a response from the concerned department that the ASIN has been removed due to Intellectual Property Infringement reasons.

Therefore, in order to resolve this issue you must send an appeal directly to the email address : listings-evaluation@amazon.com

Please be informed that Amazon has automatic checks in place and conducts manual checks to see if the catalog contains any prohibited or restricted products. This is to provide customers with the widest selection of goods on Earth and to creating an amazing customer experience. Amazon does not allow listings that violate the intellectual property rights of brands or other rights owners.

We put lot of effort and time in getting this provision for our sellers, only with an intention to improve seller experience at [img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]Amazon.com. We strive for our seller/customer success and all our policies/functionalities are aimed at improving the business model of our sellers.

I sincerely hope to have your understanding on this regard. Once I regret for any inconvenience caused on the issue.

To help us continually improve, we ask that you take a moment to complete our survey below to tell us about your experience with this specific interaction.

Were you satisfied with the support provided?

Click here for yes:

以下是说明我们是品牌right owner之后客服回复的:

Greetings from Amazon Seller Support,

Thank you for your patience while we are working on your concerned issue. My name is Pooja and it is a pleasure for me to have the opportunity to assist you today.

I would like to inform you that we have already contacted the concerned department regarding ASIN reinstatement.

The team is working on it and once we hear from the concerned department, we will get back to you.

Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Your views and opinions are very important to us to improve our process efficiency. We value you and appreciate your business and patience in this regards.

Have a nice day!

Thank you for selling with Amazon,

Pooja C.
[img]file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\[5UQ[BL(6~BS2JV6W}N6[%S.png[/img]Amazon.com Seller Support

然后目前已经超过50个小时了,还是回复让耐心等待,在解决中,我们辛苦养育了三年的链接,这种感觉就像一个辛苦养大的小孩,刚好能回馈父母了,然后突然消失了一样,请求行业内大神帮助,愿意付费尽快解决!!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

LV2.跨境小白

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2023-12-15
推荐
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-13 20:52:27 | 只看该作者
已经解决,谢谢大家!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

LV2.跨境小白

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2019-4-20
板凳
发表于 2019-3-8 15:14:52 | 只看该作者
等待是最煎熬的,但是这个应该你们自己就能解决的
回复

使用道具 举报

回复或查看帖子请先 登录 | 注册

您需要登录后才能查看帖子和回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

创蓝论坛

创蓝物流

互动学习

干货文章 每日签到

亚马逊服务

正规UPC
扫码关注创蓝论坛
扫码回复“加群” 更多优质交流群等你来
扫码进入创蓝Forum小程序
扫码进入小程序 随时随地解决亚马逊问题

© 2001-2022 | 小黑屋| 网站地图| 创蓝论坛 ( 粤ICP备18023761号-1 )  

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表