If a buyer agrees to remove the feedback, you can provide them with thesestep-by-step instructions:
1. Go to Amazon.com and click Your Account in the upperright hand corner.
2. Click Your Orders.
3. On the right, select a date range from the Date drop-downbox. Click Go. A list of orders appears.
4. Locate your order and click View Order Details in theleft-hand column, under the Order Placed date.
5. Scroll down to Your Seller Feedback and clickRemove. The Remove Feedback page appears.
6. Select a reason for removing the feedback, and then clickRemove Feedback.