贡献
信用
最后登录
2024-1-31
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-7-20 23:34:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
害怕更改paynooer收款后亚马逊账号被关,有什么好方法吗?网上看好多人被关号

On Friday, March 31, I have updated my Deposit Method banking details. Immediately after that my account was suspended.
In panic and shocked, I have done what I now understand was a really bad idea. Using the Contact Us form (which was limited to write only on my account suspension issue), I have written a very basic message like: “Hello, my account is suspended after updating deposit method. Please help. Thanks!”
A few minutes after, when my brain started to think, I have read carefully the notification about removing selling privileges, and the following reason was mentioned there: “You have opened a new account after we removed your option to sell on our site. This is against our policies. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from our site.”
In the meanwhile, Amazon has replied to my first message in and:
“We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com.
We may not respond to further emails about this issue.”
That’s when I understood I’m in real trouble.
The problem is that never in my life I didn’t have another seller account, and no one from my household too. I’m fully aware it’s against Amazon policies (unless you have a valid business reason for second account and you get approval first), so I would never do that.
The problem is likely to be in the following: I’m not from the US and in order to receive ACH payments from Amazon, I use a service similar to Payoneer or World First. Basically, they give you account number, routing number and their business name, you add these details to Amazon (or any other platform that you need to receive payments from), and you’re all set. What might be the problem is that all users of that service share same Account Holder Name (company name of this service), routing number and account number.
I’ve used this service with Amazon without an issue, for maybe 8 months since I started selling. Now this service had to switch to another bank, and have sent an email to all its users to update their banking details, or payments will go nowhere. It looks like some other user of same service was banned from selling on Amazon, and since we share same banking details, this affected me, too. Again, I’m not 100% sure that’s the reason, but the scenario is very realistic.
Same day I have submitted an appeal explaining all this. I should have received a reply on this appeal on April 1st, but didn’t.
Next day, sent an email to seller-performance with even more details and a user agreement with service, based on which I use their bank credentials.
Another day, I have sent same email to seller-performance-policy. Again, no reply.
Since I didn’t receive any confirmations that my emails are received, I have decided to use Amazon’s Contact US form in my seller’s account to write the same again - immediately I have received an automatic reply that a new case has been created, but again, silence since then.
In the meanwhile, I’m calling Seller Support almost daily, but they can’t help.
What I should do, how to prove to Amazon I only have one account? Should I delete both Deposit Methods (old and new one, both related to this service) and another bank’s account, now owned 100% by me?
Thanks!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

蓝宝石

LV12.跨境传奇

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2023-12-7
沙发
发表于 2018-7-21 07:21:30 | 只看该作者
现在不能更改收款号吗,同问,谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

LV8.跨境大师

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2024-1-31
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2018-7-21 08:15:29 | 只看该作者
ppgood 发表于 2018-7-21 07:21
现在不能更改收款号吗,同问,谢谢

看到网上好多帖子都是改收款后引起第二次审核说开两个账号,其实卖家只有一个账户,解释后也被关
回复

使用道具 举报

回复或查看帖子请先 登录 | 注册

您需要登录后才能查看帖子和回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

创蓝论坛

创蓝物流

互动学习

干货文章 每日签到

亚马逊服务

正规UPC
扫码关注创蓝论坛
扫码回复“加群” 更多优质交流群等你来
扫码进入创蓝Forum小程序
扫码进入小程序 随时随地解决亚马逊问题

© 2001-2022 | 小黑屋| 网站地图| 创蓝论坛 ( 粤ICP备18023761号-1 )  

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表