创蓝论坛-亚马逊卖家交流和学习专业论坛

标题: 收到一封代留评价的邮件 [打印本页]

作者: spring-斯洛贸易    时间: 2014-9-9 12:24
标题: 收到一封代留评价的邮件
Greetings,Given your fantastic products in Amazon, I am interested to become a reviewer and possible provide you with informative and interesting product review.  I am willing to be a reviewer of one of your products, and offer to post a video or written review of the product on my Amazon and YouTube, post link and picture of your product on my social media sites such as in my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, G+, my blog and more. This will surely send and increase traffic and conversion rate of your product, and possibly widen your market area.  If given a chance to be one of your reviewers, I am very much willing and interested to give an honest and unbiased review to your product, and will inform you for any issues of the product, if there are any, prior to leaving the review. Should you be interested to have a video or written review of the product, I will provide you the piece prior to posting it on the Amazon product page.Please contact me by email eplg(dot)[e-mail address removed] or phone should you be interested in my proposal. I am very much interested to discuss further with you my proposal.
这封邮件是一个客户发过来的,我也没有联系过他。
记得以前阿默讲过,有人专门替人写REVIEW的,但是是试用过后。但是这个人好像是做广告,就是专门写好的评价帮忙推广的。
请问有人操作过吗?可信吗?不知道是否违规?

作者: Tonpha-Amanda    时间: 2014-9-9 16:58
这个看你自己判断,我们就有发过,但是客户最后也没有写。
作者: new_commerlucky    时间: 2014-9-9 17:00
请阿默看看这个帖的问题吧! 不知道是不是假的客户。对账户造成什么不好的影响啊
作者: 创蓝    时间: 2014-9-9 17:13
我不知道这个客户可不可行,但是这个做法是不违规的,这个做法完全没有问题I am very much willing and interested to give an honest and unbiased review to your product,这是完全可以的,任何人都可以给亚马逊上几乎任何产品写REVIEW, 即便没有购买过该产品(但是写Review的买家账户至少要有在亚马逊平台的一次购物经历)。
作者: new_commerlucky    时间: 2014-9-9 17:19
阿默 发表于 2014-9-9 17:13
我不知道这个客户可不可行,但是这个做法是不违规的,这个做法完全没有问题I am very much willing and int ...

那如果有幸遇到这样的买家,愿意极力无私,真诚推荐。岂不是我们卖家的荣幸咯!!:lol
作者: 创蓝    时间: 2014-9-9 17:20
new_commerlucky 发表于 2014-9-9 17:19
那如果有幸遇到这样的买家,愿意极力无私,真诚推荐。岂不是我们卖家的荣幸咯!!

这个正常啊,亚马逊本来就有很多专门干这种事情的REVIEWER.

欢迎光临 创蓝论坛-亚马逊卖家交流和学习专业论坛 (https://bbs.ichuanglan.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2