创蓝论坛-亚马逊卖家交流和学习专业论坛

标题: 急急急 ,申述销售权 谁能帮我完善下 谢谢 可以给红包 [打印本页]

作者: cwtsa    时间: 2016-11-4 00:28
标题: 急急急 ,申述销售权 谁能帮我完善下 谢谢 可以给红包
因为延迟发货的问题,我申述了两次说我计划补完全,
我申诉的内容如下
Dear Amazon team, thank you for your tme, because we have appealed one time, we need appeal selling privileges and reply your last message here,

I understand that recently our performance as a seller on Amazon.com has fallen below both Amazon's and our own standards of quality.

I believe the main reasons is as follow:

About Late Shipment Rate and FairValid Tracking Rate ,:
One shipping way we are always using stopped has resulted in late shipments and,
even worse, we are waiting for it and not choose another one shipping way to replace it again.
So caused our late shipment rate is higher than the goal of less than 4%.
Also, this problem , we confirm shipment without tracking NO. bofore we have right one when waiting for shipping.And we are not sure what shipping way are suggesed by amazon. But now, we know that.

About Contact Response Time,
I always forget to reply the message at once when I read it

Plan of Action: We are taking the following steps to improve our performance:

1, Keep tiem in good inventory,update inventory timely.

2, Choose good carriers shipping way to shipping the orders, such as UPS and US Postal Service or FedEx, And never hesitate to choose another one shipping way to replace at once when the shipping way i am using is stopped, so that all the orders can be shipped timely, and confirm the shipment with valid tracking NO. timely . Such as, the last three order, we have arranged to ship it by UPS, need the shipping carrier to deal with it tomorrow here, look at attachment.

3,I intend to choose FBA to prevent late shipments and improve our performance. First choose the item asin in B00LFM0HG4 , then try our best make all the listing choose FBA.

4,In addition, we will more aggressively monitor our performance metrics to assure we are meeting the standards set by Amazon and our own standards of quality customer service.

5, While, dear amazon team, we really need the chance continue to sell on amazon, really hope you can offer us this chance, we will try our best keep all our performance good.  If also need us to do something , please let us know.

Thank you very much
Look forward to your reply soon
Best regards
哪位好人可以帮我完善下 加q联系2290289894 可以给红包
非常谢谢

3.png (25.37 KB, 下载次数: 24)

3.png

作者: 二二二(⊙o⊙)…    时间: 2016-11-4 09:00
根据我申诉的经验来看
1.中式英语居多。
2.措施不完善不具体。如:什么时候开始发FBA?发多少?如何保证库存?

仅供参考。