创蓝论坛-亚马逊卖家交流和学习专业论坛

标题: 品牌备案 [打印本页]

作者: 150323278978    时间: 2022-11-21 21:39
标题: 品牌备案
回答完六个问题后收到这个邮件啥意思
Hello from Amazon Brand Registry,
Thank you for submitting the requested information as part of the enrollment process. A detailed investigation was conducted based on the (i) information available in our internal systems and (ii) information and documents provided by you. After carefully reviewing the information and documents, we have forwarded your application for next steps in the enrollment process which will be communicated to you over email.

Please expect to hear back from us in 3-5 days with a new case ID which you may refer to for all future correspondence regarding your application.
Regards
Amazon Brand Registry
作者: 虎子饲养员    时间: 2022-11-22 10:08
等待亚马逊审核结果即可
作者: Amazon刘生    时间: 2022-11-22 16:49
只需要等待审核就可以了
作者: 150323278978    时间: 2022-11-22 22:03
I realize the importance that this has for you, and I will gladly help you to achieve the best resolution possible.

Upon investigation, we regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application at this time due to the following reason(s):
We were unable to identify proof of your brand entity based on the documents provided. You are not eligible for Brand Registry at this time. Your brand is a media brand which is currently ineligible for Brand Registry.

Hence, we are unable to proceed with the brand registry application.

We understand that declining the application has an impact on your business, we suggest you to review the trademark eligibility criteria to solve the issue.

Please be informed that your brand registry application is already denied and once an application is rejected, you can no longer edit or update the existing application, neither can we perform any further checks.

I am sorry to see that the outcome you received on this case was not as you expected.
我意识到这对你的重要性,我很乐意帮助你实现最好的解决方案。

经过调查,我们遗憾地通知您,由于以下原因,我们目前无法批准您的申请:

根据所提供的文件,我们无法确认贵公司的品牌实体。您目前没有资格申请品牌注册。你的品牌是一个媒体品牌,目前没有资格注册品牌。

因此,我们无法继续进行品牌注册申请。

我们理解拒绝申请对你们的业务有影响,我们建议你们重新审视商标资格标准来解决这个问题。

请注意,您的品牌注册申请已经被拒绝,一旦申请被拒绝,您就不能再编辑或更新现有的申请,我们也不能执行任何进一步的检查。

我很遗憾的看到,这个案子的结果和你预期的不一样。
作者: 150323278978    时间: 2022-11-22 22:03
回复了这个,这是啥意思啊
作者: 150323278978    时间: 2022-11-22 22:24
I realize the importance that this has for you, and I will gladly help you to achieve the best resolution possible.

Upon investigation, we regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application at this time due to the following reason(s):
We were unable to identify proof of your brand entity based on the documents provided. You are not eligible for Brand Registry at this time. Your brand is a media brand which is currently ineligible for Brand Registry.

Hence, we are unable to proceed with the brand registry application.

We understand that declining the application has an impact on your business, we suggest you to review the trademark eligibility criteria to solve the issue.

Please be informed that your brand registry application is already denied and once an application is rejected, you can no longer edit or update the existing application, neither can we perform any further checks.

I am sorry to see that the outcome you received on this case was not as you expected.
我意识到这对你的重要性,我很乐意帮助你实现最好的解决方案。

经过调查,我们遗憾地通知您,由于以下原因,我们目前无法批准您的申请:

根据所提供的文件,我们无法确认贵公司的品牌实体。您目前没有资格申请品牌注册。你的品牌是一个媒体品牌,目前没有资格注册品牌。

因此,我们无法继续进行品牌注册申请。

我们理解拒绝申请对你们的业务有影响,我们建议你们重新审视商标资格标准来解决这个问题。

请注意,您的品牌注册申请已经被拒绝,一旦申请被拒绝,您就不能再编辑或更新现有的申请,我们也不能执行任何进一步的检查。

我很遗憾的看到,这个案子的结果和你预期的不一样。
作者: 马大火ma    时间: 2022-12-2 16:55
同样的原因被拒绝,请问楼主解决了吗
作者: 萧森    时间: 2022-12-2 18:04
是不是没有使用证明

作者: 562356235623    时间: 2022-12-17 16:43
Hello from Amazon Brand Registry,

Upon checking, I see that we are unable to approve your application at this time due to the following reason:

BRAND_DETAILS_NOT_FOUND

While I know that you are disappointed with the outcome of this matter, I have confirmed that the information you received from our resources investigation on this is correct and we are unable to address this decision any further.

亚马逊品牌注册处的朋友你好。

经检查,我发现由于以下原因,我们目前无法批准您的申请。

没有找到品牌信息

虽然我知道您对此事的结果感到失望,但我已确认您从我们的资源调查中得到的有关信息是正确的,我们无法进一步处理这一决定。

请注意,您的品牌注册申请已经被拒绝,一旦申请被拒绝,您就不能再编辑或更新现有的申请,我们也不能进行任何进一步的检查。

有大神知道这个应该怎么解决吗?

作者: 562356235623    时间: 2022-12-19 09:48
萧森 发表于 2022-12-2 18:04
是不是没有使用证明

能告诉一下是什么证明吗?
作者: daisyyyy    时间: 2023-10-11 16:09
562356235623 发表于 2022-12-19 09:48