只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

打开微信,扫码登录

删除差评联系模板

已有 466 次阅读2020-1-14 14:34

删除差评联系模板一

Dear [名字],

Thank you for purchasing with us.

I would like to personally apologize for your experience with our [PRODUCT].

We strive to offer the 100% satisfaction for all our customers and will do

whatever it takes to make you happy.

We would be happy to send you a replacement or issue you a full refund.

Please contact us directly at [YOUR EMAIL] to resolve this issue for you.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make this right

Sincerely,

[YOUR NAME]

删除差评联系模板二

We are the newly established small business, we contribute to provide the best service and upgrade our product all the time. Customer's review has a direct impact to our business. I hope you can change or cancel your assessment for us , because your assessment is very important to us. Hope you can understand.

We are not US seller, we sell on amazon and serve for you, and we need a good reputation, we need make money to feed kids and our family, so please dont worry about the after-sale service,

you can contact us at any time for any issue.

删除差评联系模板三

Dear [名字]

I see you ordered a XXX from our store, from your review, I understand that you are not satisfied with the product, I'm really sorry for that.

As a reliable seller on Amazon, we always do our best to provide good quality products as well as

excellent service to our customers. So when I see your review, I feel very sad.

Here I contact you want to do something to make up for you. Our company policy is 100% refund for any unsatisfactory order or customer, so if you agree, we'd like to give you a full refund for it, do hope this shopping experience don't make you too much uneasy feeling.

As a new seller, we respect every customer with thanking, we cherish every review, and do hope

you can re-consider and help to update the review to 4 or 5 stars at your convenience, is that ok? We also will update the product description about the size clearly.

Look forward to your reply.

With best regards,

删除差评联系模板四

Dear [名字],

We noticed that you just left us a review. We are terribly sorry that you are not

100% satisfied with your purchase May I ask if there is anything wrong?

Please simply write back and let us know how we can help. I personally promise

that I will respond as soon as possible and that we will do our best to make sure

you are 5 out 5 stars happy with our products and service. Your review is very

important to us. Hope you can understand and give us a chance to do it right

and make up for you :)

Thank you again for your understanding and continuous support.

Have a good day! Support Team

删除差评联系模板五

Dear xxx,

Good day.

We are so sorry to see the negative review without receiving any emails  from you. So sorry for that our usb endoscope not able to meet your requirements, please accept our sincere apology.

We have keep it and feedback it to our Research and Development department, and we will progress it on quality on our new Generation. Once we launch a new Generation, we would like to inform you and keep one for you for free!   

By the way, we would like to issue full refund for your order. Is it possible for you to update your review, it will help us a lot for a small Amaozn seller. Thanks a lot. Awaiting for your reply.

Wish you a amazing day!

Best Regards,

路过

鸡蛋

鲜花

握手

雷人

评论 (0 个评论)

创蓝论坛

创蓝物流

互动学习

干货文章 每日签到

亚马逊服务

正规UPC
扫码关注创蓝论坛
扫码回复“加群” 更多优质交流群等你来
扫码进入创蓝Forum小程序
扫码进入小程序 随时随地解决亚马逊问题

© 2001-2022 | 小黑屋| 网站地图| 创蓝论坛 ( 粤ICP备18023761号-1 )  

返回顶部