baby 发表于 2023-5-28 16:47:06

亚马逊验证资料没有及时提交,账号进不了

由于亚马逊验证资料没有及时提交,导致账号关闭,当账号关闭时,查看邮件才知道,原来是验证资料没有及时提交,所以账号被关闭了,点进那连接提交预约日期,但至今没有致电我们,发邮件到如下邮箱,seller-reactivation@amazon.com. 但没有回复,现资料又不能提交,账号又不能进入,邮箱显示仍有人可以下订单,显示要求我方发货,但我们进入不了账号,也联系不了客服处理,应怎么办? 我的账号是不是被关闭?但为什么仍有订单来?如果进不了账号,像账号被封那样,那账号每月要扣月租,怎么办?
有什么邮箱或办法可以联系客服?谢谢各位指示!

-------------------------------------------
Dear seller,

We have deactivated your listing privileges in accordance with Section 3 of the Business Solutions Agreement.

Why is this happening?
We observed your account to be at risk due to an extended period of inactivity. In order to reactivate your listing privileges, we need to verify information related to your identity and the authenticity of your supply chain.

How do I reactivate my account?
In order to request reactivation of your account, you first need to complete virtual identity verification over a video call. To reserve a time slot for the interview, please fill out the form here https://XXXX. After we receive your response on this form, we’ll invite you for the interview on your preferred time slots on the basis of their availability.

After your verification interview is complete, we will review the results and respond with the outcome within 3 business days.

What happens if I do not sign-up for virtual identity verification?
If we do not receive a re-activation request through the form above within 7 days of this notification, your Amazon selling account will be terminated. If you wish to sell on amazon in future, you may register a new account.

We’re here to help
If you have questions about this policy or the information requested above, please contact seller-reactivation@amazon.com.

Thank you.
- Amazon

鲲鹏@智慧西游 发表于 2023-5-29 08:53:48

触发视频认证了,但是这个一般不会导致后台进不去啊

至臻YMX专业 发表于 2023-5-29 10:35:28

这个可以解决,。

baby 发表于 2023-5-31 08:23:01

鲲鹏@智慧西游 发表于 2023-5-29 08:53
触发视频认证了,但是这个一般不会导致后台进不去啊

我迟了验证,账号进不了,但邮箱见到 还是有下订单的,账号是没有封的,但就是进不了账号,同时也联系不了客服

baby 发表于 2023-5-31 08:30:56

至臻YMX专业 发表于 2023-5-29 10:35