对号跨境 发表于 2022-12-1 13:09:50

亚马逊账号关联申诉模板

切忌模板只提供思路,不可以照搬。不然会引起账号关联的其他问题。
其他模板可以找我要,持续分享,感谢支持。
亚马逊账号关联申诉模板 This is our first time to sign up for the Amazon Europe site. Weasked our Amazon account Manager why our account was closed. He told us thatour account is associated with another account amazon. This issue is veryshocking to us. Our company applied for the first time to register for theAmazon Europe site. We totally can't understand why it was judged to beassociated with another account. We checked all of our data of Company and equipment, they areall new. we are very strict with Amazon's rules. We certainly understand thatwe can only operate one Amazon account, and we also register for the firsttime, and only one account. Because I have to go on business trips regularly, Amazon has 24 hours to reply to the information of client, so Ipurchased an Aliyun Remote server IP (ECS), Today, I went to ask their customerservice. They said that their IP address will be recycled. We can't confirmwhether it is just because our address was previously registered Amazon accountby someone else, but this is out of our control, cause we cant check the IPthat how it use before, can you understand? Before buying (ECS) IP, we can't check what this IP used to do.We are very sorry for this, we will not use this ip operation account in the future.We will re-purchase a new network cable to log in to our account to avoid yourconcerns. We have provided you with all the information of our company toprove that we are the first time to register an Amazon account Europe , pleasecheck our information carefully. But now my account is blocked because of this account associatewith other accounts, I can provide information related to the account to proveour innocence, I hope you can reinstate my account. I look forward to your reply, thank you deeply!

虎子饲养员 发表于 2022-12-1 14:03:22

感谢分享。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 亚马逊账号关联申诉模板