tlwzww 发表于 2022-6-10 17:57:20

假冒商品(不带测试购买)

假冒商品(不带测试购买)遇到这个违规,需要申诉吗?不申诉会怎么样?listing 已经被删除了!
Hello,

We removed some of your listings because we received a report from a rights owner that they may infringe the rights owner’s trademark. The rights owner communication about the alleged infringement and the listings we removed are at the bottom of this message.

Why did this happen?
We received a report from a rights owner that one or more of your listings are inauthentic. Listing content infringing on the intellectual property of others is against our policies.

We’re here to help.
If you need help understanding why your listings may infringe the intellectual property rights of others, please search for “Intellectual Property Policy” in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/201361070).

How do I reactivate my listing?
Please provide the following to reactivate your listings:
-- An invoice, letter of authorization, or a licensing agreement from the manufacturer or rights owner demonstrating that your products are lawful. External links are not accepted. For security reasons, we only accept attachments in the following file formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .pjpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff.

How do I submit this information?
Go to Received Intellectual Property Complaints under the Product Policy Compliance section in account health (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_mpa) and locate the deactivation record for this product listing. Click on the Appeal button next to the listing deactivation record to submit information necessary to reactivate your listing.

Have your listings been removed in error?
If you have never sold or listed the product, please reach out to us and tell us.
If you think that the rights owner has made an error in sending the notice, please reach out to the rights owner and ask them to submit a retraction of this notice. We may only accept retractions that the rights owner submits to us directly. We do not accept forwarded or attached retractions.

These are the rights owner’s contact details:

For any other reason, please explain to us why you were warned in error so that we can investigate the case.

What happens if I do not provide the requested information?
Your listings will remain inactive. We reserve the right to destroy the inventory associated with this violation if proof of authenticity is not provided within 60 days. Violating this policy may also result in the loss of selling privileges or other legal consequences.

小丑小丑 发表于 2022-6-10 18:14:52

需要删除后台不良绩效,要不然对店铺有风险,可以解决

Joy0306 发表于 2022-6-10 18:17:10

需要invoice

榴莲女孩 发表于 2022-6-10 18:26:40

假冒需要提供fa票申诉

兰精灵 发表于 2022-6-10 18:28:24

如果没有侵权,那么就需要准备材料找亚马逊进行申诉,申诉的材料主要有:商标注册证书、品牌授权书、采购合同、发 票以及供应商信息等,申诉要制定一个有效的改进方案,确保以后不会出现类似的事情。这个方案要尽可能的详细,也要有针对性和可操作性,可以申诉

阿拉小刺 发表于 2022-6-10 18:28:40

假冒可以申诉的

whh7473 发表于 2022-6-11 08:51:46

后台还有编辑权吗?有的话申诉链接成功率高

跨境大猫 发表于 2022-6-11 09:54:00

有绩效问题 建议都要处理的不然都有风险

tlwzww 发表于 2022-6-11 10:02:53

跨境大猫 发表于 2022-6-11 09:54
有绩效问题 建议都要处理的不然都有风险

发的邮件,绩效通知里面没有,在卖家中心里有

tlwzww 发表于 2022-6-11 10:04:24

whh7473 发表于 2022-6-11 08:51