热度 6已有 2776 次阅读2014-9-24 10:18

主要是要针对你所犯的错误来写,不用写太多,但要写到重点,而且要能确实改善的计划,先知道你是犯那些错误,客户服务的方面要怎麽改善
你出错的是下面那些项目?

You listed on incorrect pages.
You misgraded.
You shipped the wrong item.
You packed inadequately.
You shipped late,
You never shipped and were late in refunding.

下面的不要照抄,照抄一定会挂的,要照你实际的状况来写,并讲清楚要如何改善

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing to appeal the recent suspension of my Seller's Account due to my high order defect rate not meeting amazon's performance target of less than 1%

I have now recognize_d_ that not listing items properly_,_ and sending late shipments has le_a_d to bad seller feedback which has increase*d* my order defect rate. I also realized that on many occasions I have wasted buyer's time and money by not acting more professionally.

In light of this, I have now read and reread the guidelines for listing properly and shipping items accurately and in a timely manner.

Below is my plan of action to improve my performance and get my ODR below the 1% target required by amazon. 

1. I will Revise, fix and remove inventory that is no longer available or inaccurate. This will prevent me from have inaccurate orders that lead to customer unsatisfaction. 
1. I will remove all current listings and work my inventory from the ground up. I will list accurately this time. I will make sure the ISBN matches, the Title matches, year, size, cover and color matches. 

2. I will reach out to customers who have left negative feedback and see what I can do to resolve the issues they have experienced.

2. Use FBA service to send shipments. This will allow me complete orders timely and effectively.

3. Use the amazon new seller rating tool to ask for feedback on all orders that earned extra points.

3. I will do everything in my power to ship on the same day, otherwise I will ship orders within two business days.

But above all, I will--from now on, treat buyers' time and money with more respect as they have come to expect from Amazon.

Thank you so much for your consideration,

路过

鸡蛋

鲜花

握手

雷人

刚表态过的朋友 (6 人)

评论 (0 个评论)

创蓝论坛

创蓝物流

互动学习

干货文章 每日签到

亚马逊服务

正规UPC
扫码关注创蓝论坛
扫码回复“加群” 更多优质交流群等你来
扫码进入创蓝Forum小程序
扫码进入小程序 随时随地解决亚马逊问题

© 2001-2022 | 小黑屋| 网站地图| 创蓝论坛 ( 粤ICP备18023761号-1 )  

返回顶部